The Sartorius Cubis MSU36200S is a high-capacity balance specifically developed for exact determination of material mass in liquid, paste, powder or solid form. Cubis models are designed for use in research, education, and day-to-day lab tasks in science and industry. High-capacity balances are used for weighing large samples; this particular balance has a maximum capacity of 36.2kg. They are equipped with a flat weighing pan made out of stainless steel which 400 x 300 mm in size.
The display can be separated from the weighing cell for better visibility and usability, allowing the balance to be used in small spaces and maximising available bench space. The control panel is simple and intuitive, with the ability to set user privileges, real-time date and time, maintenance reminders, easy calibration, and user language. The balance comes with a printer that can be connected via a serial port on the rear of the balance.
Features of the Sartorius Cubis Balance:
- Model: MSU36S
- Capacity: 36.2 kg
- Readability: Nearest 1 g
- 400 x 300 mm weighing pan
- Stainless steel pan is easily cleaned
- Built-in real-time clock for accurate record keeping of date and time
- Simple button-controlled display
- Serial port to connect balance to printer
- DC jack to power the balance and printer
- USB port for a PC connection
- Levelling foot allows easy adjustment for accuracy