The MSD 1250 Sector Imager 2400A provides excellent sensitivity and dynamic range with speeds ideal for medium-throughput laboratories. The 2400A operates in the one-position, single plate handling mode, where a single plate adaptor in the input side is used for both loading and unloading single plates. The instrument features status LED’s built into the camera tower that indicate the current operational mode of the sector imager.
The ultra low noise CCD Camera takes images of the plate during detection, and the sector imager read plates in sectors to improve sensitivity and optical detection efficiency. The 2400A is able to read plates in 24 sectors at approximately 3.5 minutes per plate. It also provides multiple assay capability using 96-well plates and reads single assay, 384-well plates.
Features of the MSD 1250 Sector Imager 2400A Microplate Reader:
- Status LED’s built into the camera tower
- CCD Camera – reads plates in 24 sectors at approx. 3.5 mins per plate
- Telecentric lens – uniform collection of light from multi-array plates
- Sector Imager 2400 Demonstration Test Plate
- Stacker cover plate
- Input stacker interface plate
- One-position, single plate handling mode
- Motion control system
- Plate barcode readers
- Ultra low noise camera
- Halt button – immediately de-energises the main components
- MSD Discovery Workbench Software
- Monitor, computer, keyboard and mouse included.