The Buchi Rotavapor R-100 is a rotary evaporator that meets the essential needs in classical laboratory applications, for use under vacuum, with smooth manual flask lift and safety coating on glassware. The Rotavapor includes a B-100 heating bath with has an adjustable temperature range of 20°C to 95 °C, enabling flexibility to use for further operations.
The Buchi R-100 has high longevity due to high quality material, including easy flask handling and vapor duct removal due to the multifunctional combi-clip, allowing for reliable, quick, and ergonomic operation when in use.
Features of Buchi Rotavapor R-100 :
- Includes B-100 heating bath.
- Fully expandable and customisable system.
- Manually adjustable rotation speed of 20 to 280 rpm.
- Includes condenser and 1L receiving and evaporating flask.
- Smooth manual lift mechanism.
- Multi-functional Combi-clip for easy flask handling and vapor duct removal.