The Thermo Scientific Fiberlite F13-14x50cy is an ultra lightweight, high performance, fixed angle rotor that enhances productivity with a maximum speed of 9250 Rpm/ 14,636 x g. The rotor is made from corrosion-resistant carbon fiber preventing rotor failure and ensuring easy cleaning and maintenance.
It also has advanced safety features with a bioseal lid to ensure samples are kept in place and users are protected from hazardous chemicals. The F13-14x50cy rotor fits disposable conical tubes, reducing the chance for cross-contamination and eliminating many non-productive tasks such as sample transfers and autoclaving.
Features of the Thermo Fiberlite F13-14x50cy Fixed Angle Rotor:
- Capacity: 14 x 50ml
- Max. RCF: 14,636 x g
- Max. Speed: 9250 RPM
- Fits disposable conical tubes
- Bioseal lid
- Easy to exchange rotors
- Short run set-up time
- Lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant carbon fiber
- Liquid containment annulus
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Superior insulation – maintain sample temperature integrity
- Suitable for Thermo Heraeus Multifuges: X3/X3R/X3F/X3FR, Sorvall Legend: XT/XF/XTR Centrifuges