The Thermo Scientific Fiberlite F12-6×500 LEX is an ultra lightweight, high capacity and performance fixed angle rotor, that enhances productivity with a 3 litre volume and a maximum speed of 12,ooo Rpm/ 24,471 x g. The rotor is made from corrosion-resistant carbon fibre preventing rotor failure and ensuring easy cleaning and maintenance.
It also has advanced safety features with a bioseal lid to ensure samples are kept in place and user are protected from hazardous chemicals.
Features of the Thermo Fiberlite F12-6×500 LEX Fixed Angle Rotor:
- Capacity: 6 x 500ml
- Max. RCF: 24,471 x g
- Max. Speed: 12,000 RPM
- Bioseal lid
- Easy to exchange rotors
- Short run set-up time
- Fast acceleration/ deceleration rates
- Lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant carbon fibre
- Liquid containment annulus
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Superior insulation – maintain sample temperature integrity
- Suitable for Sorvall LYNX 6000, 4000 centrifuges