The Perkin Elmer Spectrum RX1 FTIR Spectrometer is a benchtop FTIR equipped with a PC, monitor and software. This instrument is a highly versatile tool for checking the composition of a range of substances. It features an optical system with data collection over a range of 7800 to 370 cm–1 and a maximum OPD resolution of 1cm–1 .
Features of the Perkin Elmer Spectrum RX1 FTIR:
- User-friendly keypad for controlling FTIR and Software
- Optical system with data collection over a range of 7800 to 370cm–1
- Maximum OPD resolution: 1cm–1
- Single-beam, purgeable, sample compartment
- LITA Mid-infrared Detector as standard
- 32 KB Battery-backed memory
- Interferometer Alignment Ports
- Diagnostic Signal lights
- Compatible with output devices e.g. plotters and printers.