The Perkin Elmer AAnalyst 800 is a high performance atomic absorption spectrometer with WinLab32 for AA software, that features automated motorized atomizer exchange, enabling simple switching between flame and graphite furnace AA. The AAnalyst 800 system also features a high quality burner system, THGA furnace with longitudinal Zeeman-effect background corrector, and Total Flow gas controls for flame AA.
The AS 800 autosampler provides exceptional productivity and flexibility, with a removable sample tray featuring 88 and 146 sampling positions. The AA cooling system is a self-priming recirculatory system with fan-assisted heat exchanger for constant cooling of the graphite furnace.
Features of the Perkin Elmer AAnalyst 800 System with AS Autosampler & AA Cooling System:
- Real-time double-beam optical system
- AS 800 Autosampler
- AA accessory cooling system
- WinLab32 Software with automated motorized atomizer exchange
- THGA Furnace – with longitudinal Zeeman- effect background corrector
- High performance burner system – max. temp 2800 °C
- True Temperature Control (TTC)
- Integrated platform tubes – provide full stabilised temperature platform furnace conditions
- Internal Gas Flow: 0, 50 or 250ml/min.
- Sampling Positions: 88 or 146
- Water Flow of cooling system: 2.5L/min
- Set up analytical programs with up to 12 steps
- Interlock safety functions