The Opentron OT-2 Liquid Handling Robot is designed to take the time out of your liquid handling tasks and boasts room for 11 deck slots and an easily removable deck, 2 interchangeable pippette heads and a 0.1mm resolution XYZ gantry – all within a polycarbonate enclosure.
Desgined to automate the time-consuming applications in your lab, the Opentron OT-2 machine is capable of NGS Library prep, PCR Set-up, Protein Purification, Nucleic Acid Isolation and purification, general liquid handling.
Features of the Opentron OT-2 Liquid Handling Robot
- 11 deck slots which allow countless configurations which are compatible with standard SBS dimensions (deck also has removable trash bin).
- Intergated video camera for future or custom functionality.
- Intergated audio for future or custom functionality.
- Single and 8 Channel Pipette configurations, pipettes are easily interchangable.
- 2 pipette mounts, for a configuration of 1 or 2 single- or 8-channel pipettes.
- Interface Windows 1-, macOS 10.10 or later, Ubuntu 12.04 or later.
- Takes up half your standard lab bench.
- Fully polycarbonate enclousure designed to limit exposure. The OT-2 is not a sterile environment.
- Rigid aluminium frame and CNC aluminium design.
Download the user manual for the Opentron OT-2 Liquid Handling Robot