The Ohaus Rocking Shaker (1 or 2 Tier) with controlled seesaw-like motion, offers 0-15° range and a 7.3 kg capacity, ideal for laboratory applications. Analog shaker with a spill-resistant aluminium tray (35.6 X 27.9 cm) protects against overloading, signalled by an audible alarm. The applications includes mixing blood samples, DNA extractions, blotting, gel staining and destaining, plus hybridizations.
The system features a stepper motor drive, a cast aluminium housing, an included non-slip rubber mat, and an option for stacking tray. Furthermore, the shaker uses gradual speed ramping to prevent splashing and maintains smooth rocking with advanced motor and electronics.
Features of the Ohaus Rocking Shaker (1 or 2 Tier Tray):
- Tilt angle of 0 – 15° with a stepper motor drive system for precise rocking motion
- Choose between a single or two tier tray
- Set the speed from 1 to 75 rpm, depending on the application
- Speed accuracy: ±1 rpm
- Set time, speed, and tilt angle with basic control knobs and dial markings
- Timer can be set anywhere from 1 minute to 120 minutes
- 24 month manufacturer warranty.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.