The Ohaus Rocking Shaker (Digital) with controlled seesaw-like motion, offers 0-15° range and a 4.5 kg capacity, ideal for laboratory applications. Digital shaker with a spill-resistant aluminium tray (32.4 X 25.4 cm) protects against overloading, signalled by an audio/visual alarm. The applications includes mixing blood samples, DNA extractions, blotting, gel staining and destainning, plus hybridizations.
The system features a stepper motor drive, a cast aluminium housing, an included non-slip rubber mat, and an option for stacking tray. Furthermore, the shaker uses gradual speed ramping to prevent splashing and maintains smooth rocking with advanced motor and electronics.
Features of the Ohaus Rocking Shaker (Digital):
- Tilt angle of 0 – 15° with a stepper motor drive system for precise rocking motion.
- Capacity: 4.5 kg
- Set the speed from 1 to 50 rpm, depending on the application.
- Speed Accuracy: ±1 rpm.
- LED display for time, speed, and tilt angle with intuitive touchpad controls.
- Tray Dimensions: 32.4 x 25.4cm
- Timer can be set anywhere from one minute to 160 hours.
- 24 month manufacturer warranty.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.