The Ohaus Endeavor 5000 Light Duty Shakers support load to mid volume applications with capacity of up to 4 microplates and a 3 mm orbit. This digital shaker includes a built-in 28 X 19.7 cm aluminium tray with hardware to secure microplates and deep well plates for enhanced stability. It features durable chemical-resistant polymer housing and audio and visual alarms to signal overloading and unbalance to protect your samples.
The advanced microprocessor control slowly ramps the shaker tray up to the desired speed whilst avoiding splashing and ensures dependable shaking across the entire speed range with its robust triple eccentric drive design.
Features of the Ohaus Light Duty Orbital Shaker e-E51LDMP03:
- Speed Range: 100 to 1200 Rpm
- Orbit: 3 mm
- Capacity: up to 4 Microplates or 2 Micro-tube Racks
- Aluminium Tray Dimensions: 28 x 19.7 cm
- Timer: 1 min up to 99 hrs 59 mins
- LED displays for time and speed are independent – enabling users to simultaneously view both settings
- Advanced Microprocessor Control – slowly ramps shaker tray up to the desired speed and avoids splashing
- Simple, on-board menu to set, store and recall multi-step programs
- Number of Programs: 8
- Small footprint
- Durable chemical-resistant polymer housing
- RS232 interface for two-way data logging and unit control.
- Maintenance free triple eccentric, brushless DC motor.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.