The Ohaus Guardian 7000 Aluminium Hotplate Stirrer is ideal for a wide range of applications across research, academia and industry. The unit features easy to use control knobs for temperature and stirring speed, with a backlit LCD display for each.
Features of the Ohaus Guardian 7000 Aluminium Hotplate Stirrer:
- Stirring speed between 60 to 1600 rpm, with user settable ramp rates
- Includes 1.5″ PTFE coated stir bar
- Capacity: 20 Litres
- 13.5cm Aluminium Plate
- Temperature from ambient + 5 °C to 500 °C, with SmartHeat which allows the user to set a maximum temperature, preventing overheating of sensitive samples
- Backlit LCD display for temperature and speed
- SmartLink provides long-range user detection, and can safely turn off heating when a user is not nearby
- Integrated timer
- Green indicator light shows when the unit is heating and stirring
- Prominent hot top indicator light, shows the user at a glance whether the plate is hot
- The unit is protected by SmartHousing, which keeps the control panel safe to touch, and channels spills away from the internal components
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.