The Ohaus Guardian 2000 Hotplate (Ceramic-coated Stainless Steel Round Plate) is ideal for a wide range of applications across research, academia and industry that require fast heating and reliable stirring up to 15L. The unit is equipped with user-friendly control knobs for temperature and stirring speed, ensuring ease of use. The device also includes a prominent hot top indicator light, which ensures the safety of the end user during all heating applications.
Experience the versatility of this analog hotplate-stirrer as it effortlessly tackles boiling liquids, effortlessly prepares solutions, expertly dissolves buffers and reagents, flawlessly handles media preparation, and skillfully concentrates samples.
Features of the Ohaus Guardian 2000 Hotplate (Ceramic-coated Stainless Steel Round Plate):
- Temperature from ambient + 50 °C to 380 °C.
- Includes PTFE coated stir bar.
- 13.5 cm plate, with an 15 L capacity.
- Green indicator light shows when the unit is heating and stirring.
- Prominent hot top indicator light, shows the user at a glance whether the plate is hot.
- Comes with TUV certification.
- 24 month manufacturer warranty.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.