This Frontier 5000 Multi-Pro refrigerated centrifuge has a capacity from microliter through to 6 x 250 ml, and a maximum speed of 16,000 rpm. It can be used for environmental sample preparation, chemical separation, and a wide range of other applications within research, industrial, or clinical laboratories. The unit is made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel, with a polycarbonate/ABS plastic lid, meaning it will withstand accidental spillages; while the intuitive controls enable easy access to parameter settings and quick rotation between applications.
Rotor is not included. Rotors can be ordered separately here.
Features of the Frontier 5000 Multi-Pro Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Temperature range from -20 to + 40 °C
- Ten acceleration & deceleration rates
- Speed can be set from 200 rpm to 16 000 rpm
- Memory space for up to 99 programs
- Run time can be set between 10 seconds to 99h 59min, or the centrifuge can be set to continuous or quickspin
- Two line backlit LCD display
- Lid-locking system, over-speed protection and dual imbalance sensing, all designed to protect both the user and the integrity of the sample
- Chemical-resistant stainless steel construction ensures durability
- Adapters and additional rotors are available to order, ensuring the centrifuge remains useful and operational, even if the focus of the laboratory changes in the future
- Self-diagnostic program to record usage and error history for easy maintenance
and to minimize downtime
- Rotors ordered separately. See full compatibility in data sheet below
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
- Full technical specifications available in the datasheet below
- Model: FC5816R
If there are accessories on the datasheet that you are interested in, but cannot find on the website, please just give a member of our team a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message.