This Frontier 5000 Multi-Pro centrifuge is ideal for larger samples. It can be used for environmental sample preparation, chemical separation, and a wide range of other applications within research, industrial, or clinical laboratories. The unit is made from chemical-resistant stainless steel, meaning it will withstand accidental spillages; while the intuitive controls enable easy access to parameter settings and quick rotation between applications.
Rotor is not included. Rotors can be ordered separately here.
Features of the FC5916 Frontier 5000 Multipro Centrifuge
- Ten acceleration & deceleration rates
- Speed can be set from 200 rpm to 16 000 rpm
- Memory space for up to 99 programs
- Run time can be set between 10 seconds to 99h 59min, or the centrifuge can be set to continuous or quickspin
- Two line backlit LCD display
- Lid-locking system, over-speed protection and dual imbalance sensing, all designed to protect both the user and the integrity of the sample
- Chemical-resistant stainless steel construction ensures durability
- Rotor not included. Check the datasheet below for a list of compatible rotors.
- Adapters and additional rotors are available to order, ensuring the centrifuge remains useful and operational, even if the focus of the laboratory changes in the future
- Full technical specifications available in the datasheet below
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
- Model: FC5916
If there are accessories on the datasheet that you are interested in, but cannot find on the website, please just give a member of our team a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message.