This Frontier 5000 Multi-Pro centrifuge is ideal for larger samples. It can be used for environmental sample preparation, chemical separation, and a wide range of other applications within research, industrial, or clinical laboratories. The unit is made from chemical-resistant stainless steel, meaning it will withstand accidental spillages; while the intuitive controls enable easy access to parameter settings and quick rotation between applications.
Features of the Frontier 5000
- Ten acceleration & deceleration rates
- Speed can be set from 200 rpm to 16 000 rpm
- Memory space for up to 99 programs
- Run time can be set between 10 seconds to 99h 59min, or the centrifuge can be set to continuous or quickspin
- Two line backlit LCD display
- Lid-locking system, over-speed protection and dual imbalance sensing, all designed to protect both the user and the integrity of the sample
- Chemical-resistant stainless steel construction ensures durability
- Rotor not included. Check the datasheet below for a list of compatible rotors.
- Adapters and additional rotors are available to order, ensuring the centrifuge remains useful and operational, even if the focus of the laboratory changes in the future
- Full technical specifications available in the datasheet below
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
- Model: FC5916
If there are accessories on the datasheet that you are interested in, but cannot find on the website, please just give a member of our team a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message.