The FC5515R is a Frontier 5000 Micro Centrifuge from Ohaus – A dependable benchtop centrifuge, which is ideal for a range of high-speed laboratory applications, such as DNA/RNA preparation and ultrafiltration. The compact design minimises the amount of bench space required, while the intuitive control panel makes it easy to use. Choose from a range of rotor options to suit your sample type and application requirements.
An easy to use benchtop refrigerated centrifuge, the FC5515R parameters are set quickly and easily with a knob control, and easy toggle between speed, g-force and temperature settings. To ensure safety, the lid has a mechanical lock, and the centrifuge shuts off automatically if an imbalance is detected.
Features of the Ohaus Frontier FC5515R Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Backlit 2-line LCD display
- Intuitive control panel with a simple knob for speed control
- Speed can be set between 200 to 15 200 rpm
- Integrated storage holds details of up to 99 programs for ease of use
- Run time can be continuous, or controlled with integrated time (set between 10 seconds to 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds)
- Quickly and easily toggle between speed, g-force and temperature controls
- Waterproof keypad can be operated while using gloves, if desired
- Quick cool-down period, with minimum temperature of -20°C
- Motorised locking lid
- Imbalance sensor automatically shut off the centrifuge to ensure user safety
- The Frontier FC5515R can be used with a choice of 7 of rotors. Click here for all Ohaus centrifuge rotors
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
- See full technical specifications here