The FC5515R is a Frontier 5000 Micro Centrifuge from Ohaus – A dependable benchtop centrifuge, which is ideal for a range of high-speed laboratory applications, such as DNA/RNA preparation and ultrafiltration. The compact design minimises the amount of bench space required, while the intuitive control panel makes it easy to use. Choose from a range of rotor options to suit your sample type and application requirements.
An easy to use benchtop refrigerated centrifuge, the FC5515R parameters are set quickly and easily with a knob control, and easy toggle between speed, g-force and temperature settings. To ensure safety, the lid has a mechanical lock, and the centrifuge shuts off automatically if an imbalance is detected.
Rotor is not included. Rotors can be ordered separately here.
Features of the Ohaus Frontier FC5515R Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Backlit 2-line LCD display
- Intuitive control panel with a simple knob for speed control
- Speed can be set between 200 to 15 200 rpm
- Integrated storage holds details of up to 99 programs for ease of use
- Run time can be continuous, or controlled with integrated time (set between 10 seconds to 99 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds)
- Quickly and easily toggle between speed, g-force and temperature controls
- Waterproof keypad can be operated while using gloves, if desired
- Quick cool-down period, with minimum temperature of -20°C
- Motorised locking lid
- Imbalance sensor automatically shut off the centrifuge to ensure user safety
- The Frontier FC5515R can be used with a choice of 7 of rotors. Click here for all Ohaus centrifuge rotors
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
- See full technical specifications here