The Ohaus FC5513 Micro centrifuge is useful for a range of applications such as DNA/RNA preparation and ultrafiltration, with a splash-proof designed front panel and touch wheel control making the product suitable for all laboratories. Additionally, the compact design saves valuable space in any lab.
The Micro Centrifuge provides high-speed centrifugation with 10 acceleration and deceleration rates , reaching speeds of up to 13,500 rpm in less than 15 seconds with microtubes. The 99 memory sets allow the user to quickly store and recall commonly used parameters, enabling productivity to be increased.
The Micro Centrifuge is a available with an optional R01 angle rotor (24 x 1.5ml/ 2ml Bioseals) on the FC5513-K model.
Features of the Ohaus FC5513 Micro Centrifuge:
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space
- Brushless quiet motor.
- Touch-Wheel control on an intuitive interface.
- Splash-proof design protects centrifuge from accidental sample spilling.
- 10 acceleration and deceleration rates.
- Speed: up to 13,500 rpm.
- Double-line LCD display with backlight
- Program storage up to 99 runs.
- Choose to include an optional RO1 angle rotor (24 x 1.5ml/ 2ml Bioseals)
- One-touch toggling between RPM/RCF, Acc/Dec.
- Convenient interface shows both set and actual parameters.
- Rotor imbalance sensing systems stops the unit when the loadings are imbalanced.
- Maintenance-free induction motor produces maximum G-force of 17317 × g.
Download data sheet for Ohaus Micro Centrifuge