The IKA Rotavisc lo-vi is used for determining the viscosity of liquids and suspensions in a wide range of industries. The lo-vi model is used for liquids with viscosity in the range 1 to 6 000 000 mPas.
Includes original SP Set 1 cylindrical spindles, plus an additional vane spindle set (VAN-1)
Features of the Rotavisc lo-vi
- Displays viscosity, torque, rotational speed, program status, shear stress, shear rate, temperature and density
- Includes temperature probe to ensure accuracy of viscosity measurements
- Internal memory stores up to 10 programs and ramps
- Additional VAN-1 spindle set included, to allow the user to measure the viscosity of suspensions.
- Adjustable stand height
- Measures between 1 – 6 000 000 mPas, ideal for measuring samples such as juices, solvents, inks, liquid soap, and oils
- Viscosity accuracy of 1%
- Viscosity repeatability of 0.2%
- Sped range 0.01 to 200 rpm
- Overload protection to protect the instrument from from accidental damage
- Integrated timer
- Connect to a PC, data logger or other output using USB or RS 232 connector
- Complete technical specifications available on the data sheet below