The HP Agilent 1100 G1316A ColCom is a thermostated column compartment with 2 built-in heat exchangers for solvent pre-heating, automated column identification module and CAN cable. It features peltier heating and cooling for high heating and cooling speeds, meaning maximum flexibility and stability.
The G1316A compartment has the capacity to fit 3 x 30 cm columns, providing a temperature accuracy of ±0.8°C.
The compartment can conveniently fit into a single Agilent 1100 Series HPLC stack.
Features of the HP Agilent 1100 G1316A ColCom:
- 2 Heat exchangers for solvent pre-heating
- Temperature Range: 10 °C below ambient to 80 °C
- Temperature Stability: ±0.15 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.8°C
- Column Capacity: 3 x 30 cm columns
- Warm up/Cool down Time (up to 40°C): 5 mins
- Automated column identification module
- CAN Cable