The Fluke Ti400 thermal imager is part of the professional series of thermal imaging equipment from Fluke. It features a built in laser pointer for precisely measuring the distance to the target, allowing for perfect autofocus and accurate temperature measurements every time. The camera has a high resolution touch screen and large buttons for easy of use, while the ergonomic design and light weight ensure it can be operated using one hand, even while wearing gloves.
Images can sync directly from the camera to the Fluke Connect app on your smartphone, allowing the user to create and share reports quickly and easily while on site. Additionally, streaming allows for results to be shared with colleagues in real time, while voice and text annotation ensures that making notes is easier than ever before.
Features of the Fluke Ti400:
- Full colour 3.5″ LCD screen
- Autofocus uses laser to measure distance from imager to target, ensuring optimum focus
- Distance can be displayed on screen for easy reporting and analysis
- Option to blend visible and IR images for clear visibility and reporting
- Option to record voice or text annotations on images
- Range of colour palettes available for optimal contrast
- Measure as close as 15 cm from target
- Wirelessly connect to PC or smartphone via WiFi
- Removeable SD card, or ability to download images via USB
- Stream image wirelessly to easily collaborate with colleagues
- Remote control operation option with autocapture
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Full technical specifications on datasheet below