The Buchi Rotavapor R-300 rotary evaporator is used in a variety of applications, including:
- Sample preparation for spectroscopy, chromatography, or other analytical methods
- Solution concentration of samples for further analysis
- Sample purification for pharmaceutical or other applications
This versatile instrument can be used in a variety of laboratories and is easy to use and maintain.
The Rotavapor R-300 comes with a number of advanced features that make it a powerful and efficient tool for solvent removal. The vacuum generated by the vacuum pump allows the solvent to boil at a lower temperature. This reduces the risk of thermal degradation of the sample. Users are able to maintain the temperature of the solution within ±1 °C to protect the sample with the temperature controller.
The rotating flask ensures the even evaporation of the solvent and this prevents the formation of hot spots, which could lead to thermal degradation of the sample. The built in safety system prevents the solvent from boiling dry. This prevents the formation of a vacuum, that could damage the vacuum pump or the heating bath. The water bath can be heated up to a maximum Temperature of 95C. This Rotavapor’s built-in stirrer ensures the even heating of the solution and protection of the sample.
Features of the Buchi Rotavapor R-300 Rotary Evaporator with Heating Bath & Vacuum Pump
- Vacuum pump to create a vacuum of up to 100 mbar
- Temperature controller
- Rotating flask
- Safety system to prevent the solvent from boiling dry
- Maximum temperature 95C, 1500W power consumption
- Aluminium, powder coated rotavapor casing
- Stainless steel heating bath
- Borosilicate glassware
- Electronic and mechanical overheat cut out
- Rotavapor max flask capacity 3kg
- Evaporating flask maximum size 5000ml
- Bath capacity 5.5 L
- A built-in stirrer
- Clips, holders and glassware, as seen on pictures
The Buchi Rotavapor R-300 is a reliable instrument that has been used and trusted in laboratories for many years.