The A&D SW-60KM Super Washdown Scales, with 60 kg capacity, 20 g readability and 0.01 kg repeatability, endure high-pressure, high-temperature cleaning. The scale counts up to 5 pieces, expandable to 10,20,50, or 100 pieces, with a maximum count of 120,000 pieces. It also offers a minimum unit weight of 0.0005 kg, and a ±0.02 kg linearity, and a sensitivity drift of ±20 ppm/°C. The scale operate on AC mains (100 V – 240 V) or an optional SLA battery, offering a battery life of around 90 hours, dependent on usage.
The SW series is perfect for demanding labs, food processing and high-humidity spots due to its protected LED screen. The scale allows calibration using a 60 kg or 120 lb weight with a readability of 0.02, 0.01 (factory setting) or 0.005 kg. The scale has an option to purchase IP-69K/IP68 indicators and non-A&D load cells separately if needed.
Features of the A&D SW-60KM Super Washdown Scales:
- Stainless steel weighing pan (SUS304) measures 30 X 38 cm, along with a frame and load cell (SUS630).
- Exceptional condensation and water protection, meeting IP69K and IP68 standards.
- Capacitive touch keys for durability against sharp object damage.
- LED display with wide viewing angle and 5-step comparator lamps.
- Auto-tare and Counting mode for easy consecutive check weighing.
- Manufacturer warranty included.