The A&D HV-200KCWP Platform Scale offers durability and rapid response, with 60,150 and 220 kg capacity, and 0.02 kg, 0.05 kg and 0.1 kg readability, ideal for wet conditions. IP65 dust and waterproofing, stainless steel (SUS3304) surface reduce downtime and damage, ensuring a clean, hygienic scale. The scale can count up to a maximum of 110,000 pieces using 5,10,20,50 or 100 samples. It offers repeatability options of 0.02, 0.05, or 0.1 kg, and a linearity of ±0.02, ±0.05, or ±0.1 kg, all within a 1-second stabilization time.
Easily output data to a printer, control via RS-232C or USB interfaces, enabling PC command-based control and adjustments. The scale retains parameter storage for unit mass, total count, total mass, preset limits, calibration data, and function table even when powered off. Optional roller conveyers for weighing in production lines while a key lock function prevents unauthorized scale setting changes.
Features of the A&D HV-200KCWP Platform Scale:
- High-speed measurement with response times of 1 second or less.
- Employ auto-tare and negative comparison function for streamlined “take-away” check weighing processes.
- Intuitive comparator lights enhance check weighing accuracy, reducing costs compared to numeric displays alone.
- Triple weighing range with 1/3000 resolution and auto-adjusted readability based on object weight (multi-interval).
- The scale utilize a backlighted liquid crystal display with a 2.6 cm character height for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.
- Manufacturer warranty included.