The A&D GX&GF-3002A Precision Balance with 3200 g capacity and 0.01 g readability, making it a reliable choice for various research and industrial applications. This balance is capable of measuring 50 grams with a response time of approximately 0.8 seconds when set to FAST mode under favourable environmental conditions. Additionally, it is designed to handle a minimum weight of 18 grams.
This balance offers Automatic Precision Assessment (APA) with electronically controlled load (ECL), a user-friendly Flow rate display with automatic calculation and comparator, Impact Shock Detection and logging, and a spacious detachable breeze break.
Features of the A&D GX&GF-3002A Precision Balance:
- Balance displays mass to 0.01 g, up to 3200 g.
- Easy to calibrate using external weights of 500, 1000, 2000, 3000 grams with 1000 grams intervals.
- Percent mode measures sample weight as a percentage of a 100% reference mass.
- Internal memory records weighing value, calibration result, multiple unit mass (mass per sample in counting mode).
- The unit has two levelling feet on its side for easy adjustments, if required.
- Authorized users can adjust the integrated clock and calendar, enabling data output with date and time.
- Optional password lock function limits who can use the balance, if required.
- Manufacturer’s warranty included.
Useful links :
You may feel free to review the selection of available balances we offer. If you need any further information about the product, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.