The A&D GF-2002A Series Precision Balance with 2200 g capacity and 0.01 g readability. This precision balance serves a variety of applications effectively, including research and development, analysis, and quality control. The balance is capable of measuring 50 grams with a response time of approximately 0.8 seconds when set to FAST mode under favourable environmental conditions. Additionally, it is designed to handle a minimum weight of 18 grams.
This balance has an option to include IP65 dust and water-proof feature, making it a perfect choice for weighing both liquid and powder materials, even in challenging environmental conditions. Moreover, the balance offers Automatic Precision Assessment (APA) with electronically controlled load (ECL), a user-friendly Flow rate display with automatic calculation and comparator, Impact Shock Detection and logging, and a spacious detachable breeze break.
Features of the A&D GF-2002A Series Precision Balance:
- Balance displays mass to 0.01 g, up to 2200 g.
- Easy to calibrate using external weights of 500, 1000 and 2000 g.
- Choose with or without IP65 dust and water proof feature.
- Percent mode measures sample weight as a percentage of a 100 % reference mass.
- Internal memory records weighing value, calibration result, multiple unit mass (mass per sample in counting mode).
- The unit has two levelling feet on its side for easy adjustments, if needed.
- Integrated clock and calendar allows stored data to be output alongside date and time.
- Authorized users only can make the changes to the internal clock and calendar.
- Optional password lock function limits who can use the balance, if required
- Manufacturer warranty included.
You may feel free to review the selection of available balances we offer. If you need any further information about the product, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.