The A&D FG-150KCLWP Waterproof Platform Scale, with a 150 kg capacity and readabilities of 0.05 / 0.02 / 0.01 / 0.005 kg, suit food-processing factories perfectly. With 300,000-piece maximum capacity and precision to 0.0005 kg, these IP-67 rated scales withstand submersion up to 1 meter deep for 30 minutes. They also offer a linearity of ±0.05 kg and repeatability of 0.02 kg, ensuring highly accurate and reliable measurements in food-processing factories.
The stabilisation time for 20 kg in a favourable environment at the default setting is about 1 second. The sensitivity adjustment weight in the factory setting is 150 kg or 300 lb, ensuring accurate calibration. The scale can be powered by an AC adapter, mobile battery or a USB port (with a 3m cable), which also supports communication.
Features of the A&D FG-150KCLWP Waterproof Platform Scale:
- External calibration made easy ensuring accurate weighing results.
- Constructed with all stainless steel, this scale is IP67 dust and waterproof, and its components are cleanable with alcohol.
- High-speed measurement of 1 second enhances productivity and minimizes operator frustration with efficient weighing.
- Boost accuracy with LED comparator lights and a large, backlit LCD display (30 mm characters) for dim-light visibility.
- Auto-tare and negative comparison function for effortless take-away’ check weighing, streamlining the process.
- Impact Shock Detection (ISD) prevents errors and damage from impact loads; adjustable display angle enhances operator convenience.
- Enhanced security and convenience with features like display hold, counting mode, password lock, key restrictions and auto power on/off.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
For more information or assistance, please call 01257 270 433 or message us, and we’ll be happy to help.