The A&D EK-12KAEP Precision balance, with a 12kg capacity and 1g readability, is well-suited for industrial use. It offers safety and provides optional features such as an optical fibre cable and an AD-611 optical communication adapter, which are available for separate purchase. Multiple weighing units such as g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N, and SG are available in this model. Additionally, this balance includes off-the-shelf-batteries, offering approximately 250 hours of operation with the backlight turned off for enhanced energy efficiency.
The balance also supports a factory-set calibration weight of 10kg and is powered by four AA alkaline batteries. For 100g, the minimum 100% reference mass displays as 0.1%, while counting samples of 5,10,25,50 or 100 pieces utilizes a minimum unit mass of 1g.
Features of the A&D EK-12KAEP Precision Balance:
- The calibration weight of the balance is 10kg, ensuring precise measurements.
- The balance complies with international safety standards like IECEx, ATEX, and FM.
- 7 segment LCD display with a backlight, featuring a character height of 16mm for easy readability.
- Hygienic and chemically resistant weighing pan made of stainless steel (SUS304) with a size of 13.3 X 17 cm.
- Comparator, percent, and counting mode function for improved efficiency in various applications.
- For enhanced safety, the balance features a security ring for wire-locking to prevent theft.
- Auto power off function for the energy-saving.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :