The A&D BM-200 is a micro analytical balance, designed for repeatable and reliable measurements in areas where accuracy is key. The balance features a built in ioniser to remove charge from samples before measuring, to ensure an accurate result, and better stabilisation and its integrated internal calibration ensures accurate readings, and automatically recalibrates when changes in ambient temperature are detected. The BM-200 series balance self-calibrates when changes to the ambient temperature are detected, or the user can utilise the one touch calibration function at any time.
The BM-200 series has a built in fanless ioniser that reduces static on the sample, resulting in more stable measurements when using easily charged containers such as disposable weighing boats or plastic centrifuge containers. It also features a percent mode which allows the user to easily measure the weight of a sample as a percentage of a 100 % reference mass – this can be useful for target weighting, or checking sample variance, easily without having to carry out additional calculations.
Features of the A&D BM-200 Series Balance:
- Balance displays mass to 0.1 mg, between 0.12 to 220g.
- 90 mm pan diameter is sufficient for most applications.
- Approximate stabilisation time of 3.5 seconds.
- Built in fanless ioniser.
- LED activates when the ioniser is switched on.
- Internal memory records weighing value, calibration result, multiple unit mass.
- Intuitive keypad operation for ease of use.
- Simple bubble spirit level ensures the balance is correctly positioned.
- Reverse backlit display provides clear visibility in all light conditions.
- Integrated clock and calendar allows stored data to be output alongside date and time.
- Internal calibration weight ensures the balance remains accurate, and reduces time spent calibrating the unit.
- Includes underhook, for measuring density and weighing magnetic materials.
- Display cover ensures the display and control unit remains free of accidental spillages or dust (removeable for cleaning)
- Includes USB data logger, tweezers for calibration weight, dust cover, and AC adapter.
- Icludes a weighing pan, pan support, breeze break ring and dust plate.
- Balance can be connected to a Windows PC by USB to import data log directly to a Word or Excel file.
- The unit can run automatic repeatability tests on its own calibration weight.
- Calibration test report can be downloaded for regular accuracy checks.
- Optional password lock function limits who can use the balance, or make changes to the settings.
- Three year manufacturer warranty included.