The A&D AD-4212C-3100 Weigh Module Balance, known for fast stabilisation using a compact super-hybrid sensor measuring just 59mm in width, offers high durability and protection. It has a weighing capacity of 510g/3200g with a readability of 0.001g/0.01g and features a smart range function, automatically switching to standard range when values exceeds 510g and returning to precision range through Re-Zero (tare). Stabilisation times are 1.3 seconds for a readability of 0.001g and 1.0 second for 0.01g.
The balance comes with an RS-232C I/O unit, supporting bi-directional communication from 2400 to 19200 bps. It has a sensitivity drift of ±2 ppm/˚C within the temperature range of 10˚C to 30 ˚C (50 ˚F to 86 ˚F). The operating environment for this balance is between 5 ˚C to 40 ˚C (41 ˚F to 104 ˚F) with humidity levels not exceeding 85%, and there should be no condensation.
Features of the A&D AD-4212C-3100 Weigh Module Balance:
- The balance with a capacity of 510g/3200g and readability of 0.001g/0.01g .
- Fast stabilisation time can be achieved through Compact Super Hybrid Sensor technology.
- Patented shock absorber under the pan sizing 5 X 5 cm, safeguards sensor from disruptions.
- Ip65 dust and water-proofing making it suitable for powder or liquid weighing.
- RS-232C interface with analogue- to-digital converter helps in transferring the digital data directly to an external device.
- High-speed data transmission of up to 50 times/second.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :