The A&D AD-4212B-201 Weigh Module Balance, known for precision, speed, and cost-effectiveness. With a 210g capacity and 0.1mg readability, the device enhances production processes and provides a range of measurement units, including milligram, gram, ounce, troy ounce, metric carat, momme, pennyweight, grain, pieces (counting mode). Additionally, for the percent mode, tael or tola can be added upon request. In counting mode, it achieves 0.1mg readability for samples of 10,25,50, or 100 pieces, and in percent mode, it provides 10mg precision with 0.01%, 0.1% or 1% readability.
It stabilizes in 2.5 seconds, with a repeatability of 0.1mg. External calibration weights, including a 100g weight (OIML Class E2 equivalent), cover 10g, 20g, 50g, 100g, and 200g options. I/O unit includes bi-directional RS-232C (600-19200 bps) and a 3 or 5-level comparator contact output with a buzzer. It also features an external contact input for Re-Zero and Print functions.
Features of the A&D AD-4212B-201 Weigh Module Balance:
- The balance with a capacity of 210g and readability of 0.1mg.
- Installation options include wall/panel-mount display, slim 80mm unit, custom pans, and vacuum chamber weighing
- Patented shock absorber under the pan safeguards sensor from disruptions.
- Stainless steel IP54 weighing unit with SUS304 body and SUS316 weighing pan, sized at 5 x 5 cm for chemical resistance.
- Auto power function reduces manual activation after power interruptions.
- Counting mode, percent mode, data memory, clock and calendar functions.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :