The A&D AD-4212A-1000 Weigh Module Balance, known for precision, speed, and cost-effectiveness. With a 1100g capacity and 1mg readability, it optimizes production processes and offers various measurement units, including milligram, gram, ounce, troy ounce, metric carat, momme, pennyweight, grain, tael, tola, messghal, programmable multi-unit, counting and percent mode. In counting mode, it achieves 1mg readability for samples of 10,25,50, or 100 pieces, and in percent mode, it provides 100mg precision with 0.01%, 0.1% or 1% readability.
It stabilizes in approximately 0.9 seconds for weights between 0-30g and 1.1 second for weights between 30-1100g, with a repeatability of 1mg. External calibration weights, including a 200g weight (OIML Class E2 equivalent), cover 20g, 50g, 100g, 200g, 300g, 400g, 500g, 600g, 700g, 800g, 900g and 1000g options. I/O unit includes bi-directional RS-232C (600-19200 bps) and a 3-level comparator contact output with a buzzer. It also features an external contact input for Re-Zero and Print functions.
Features of the A&D AD-4212A-1000 Weigh Module Balance:
- The balance with a capacity of 1100g and readability of 1mg.
- Installation options include wall/panel-mount display, slim 80mm unit, custom pans, and vacuum chamber weighing
- Patented shock absorber under the pan safeguards sensor from disruptions.
- The balances showcases an aluminium (IP54) body with a SUS316 pan, convertible to stainless steel.
- Auto power function reduces manual activation after power interruptions.
- Animal weighing (hold), data memory, clock and calendar functions.
- Manufacturer warranty included.
Useful links :