The Wafergens Bio-systems Apollo 324 is a liquid handling instrument for PrepX reagent kits to prepare DNA and RNA next generation sequencing libraries. The Apollo 324 can process up to 32 samples per run, and is capable of carrying out in-tip library reactions and magnetic bead-based clean-ups to eliminate DNA cross contamination.
Additionally, the instrument is programmed to perform cDNA synthesis of total RNA and post-PCR DNA bead clean-ups for use with any application.
Features of the Apollo 324 SX-8G Compact:
- Large Touch Screen Display
- Process up to 32 samples per run
- Nozzle Unit: enables simultaneous processing of up to 8 samples by 8 nozzles
- 96 Tip Rack – holds 8 x 12 tips
- Reagent Reservoir Rack
- Waste chute – where waste tips etc. are discarded
- Clear viewing window
- Prepare DNA and RNA next sequencing libraries
- In-tip library reactions
- Magnetic bead-based clean-ups
- Compact design
- Filter Tips and Tip Racks provided
Download the Apollo 324 User Manual Here