The Thermo Scientific Niton XL3t is a handheld XRF analyser suitable for metal analysis and mining and exploration, ideal for use in scrap metal recycling, casting and fabrication, manufacturing QA/QC and positive metal identification. It features high sensitivity and measurement accuracy with lower detection limits for higher Z-elements, with additional elements Mg, Al, Si and P via helium purge.
The XL3t is provided with many useful accessories such as, a lockable carrying case, portable test stand, shielded belt holster and rechargeable battery packs and chargers. It also features integrated Bluetooth and USB communications enabling direct data transfer to your PC, increasing efficiency of carrying out procedures.
- High sensitivity and measurement accuracy
- Analytical Range: 25 elements from S to U
- Tilting, colour touch screen display
- Customisable menus for ease of use
- Lower detection limits for higher Z-elements
- Integrated Bluetooth and USB communications
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Password protected user security
- Lockable, carrying case
- Portable test stand
- Shielded belt holster
- 2 x Rechargeable battery packs and battery charger