This 80/1100 LSF01 chamber furnace from Snol enables the user to set, maintain and monitor very accurate temperatures up to 1100°C. It is ideal for material testing, as well as heat treatment and curing of a wide range of materials. An exhaust system can be installed as an optional upgrade for users who may generate gases or smoke during the heating process. This Snol chamber furnace is suitable for use across a range of applications, including research or development labs, education, and ceramics studios.
The furnace chamber made from fiber thermal insulation plates, making it easy to clean and maintain. The embedded heating elements on all four sides of a chamber provide uniform temperature control, facilitate heat transfer, ensure thermal uniformity, enable rapid heating, and allow for heat recovery or management. The use of ceramic bottom plates ensures fast heating with minimal heat-loss. The control panel is placed on the left side of the chamber furnace for the convenient access and operation of temperature settings, and other controls, promoting user-friendly interaction and ease of use.
Features of the 80/1100 LSF01 Chamber Furnace
- 80 Litres chamber volume.
- Temperature range: +10 to +1100°C.
- Chamber internal dimensions (WxDxH): 30 x 40.5 x 60 cm.
- Door safety interlock switch to protect the user and the sample.
- Door opens to the right side of the furnace for the easy access.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- Choose powder painted grey or metal sheet exterior.
- For the ability to program ramp times, start times, etc. see controller upgrade options below.
- Upgrades available:
- Fan assisted chimney for forced air extraction.
- Process observation window (o 35 mm) up to 1100 °C
- Overheat protection.
- Digital Timer for delayed start
- Protective gas atmosphere
- Gas box upto 1100 °C
- Additional ceramic bottom plates
- Metal tray and a table for supporting the furnace.
- See data sheet below for full technical specifications.
- 12 months manufacturer warranty
Buy Snol chamber furnaces online or speak to our team on 01257 270 433 to discuss your options. This high temperature furnace is available to buy online in a choice of external finishes, or contact us to discuss optional upgrades, if required. All Snol chamber furnaces come with 12-month manufacturer warranty for complete peace of mind. Want more info?