The 7.2 LSC21 ashing furnace from Snol is designed specifically for high-temperature applications, capable of reaching a maximum temperature of 900°C, 1100°C, 1200°C & 1300°C. It is ideal for material testing, as well as heat treatment and ashing proceedures. The solid ceramic chamber, providing excellent insulation and heat retention, ensuring efficient and conmtrolled temperature conditions within the furnace. The inclusion of fan-assisted chimney in the deisgn of a chamber permits the effective elimination of smoke generated during the process by creating an airflow that helps to exhaust and remove the smoke from the chamber, ensuring a cleaner and healthier environment.
900°C & 1100°C Models: The enclosed heating elements on four sides around the chamber provide uniform temperature control, facilitate heat transfer, ensure thermal uniformity, enable rapid heating, and allow for heat recovery or management.
1200°C & 1300°C Models: The enclosed heating element, positioned on three sides of the chamber, provides consistent and uniform heat distribution throughout the ashing furnace.
Features of the 7.2 LSC21 Ashing Furnace
- 7.2 Litres chamber volume.
- Temperature range: +10 to +900°C, 1100°C, 1200°C & 1300°C.
- Chamber internal dimensions (WxDxH): 19.5 x 29.5 x 12 cm.
- Door safety interlock switch to protect the user and the sample.
- A sideways door opening enhances control and monitoring of the process in a furnace.
- Digital PID temperature controller E5CC with 1 program and 2 steps.
- Fan assisted chimney for smoke and humidity extraction.
- Choose powder painted grey or metal sheet exterior.
- For the ability to program ramp times, start times, etc. see controller upgrade options below
- Upgrades available:
- Process observation window (o 35 mm) up to 1100 °C
- Overheat protection
- Additional ceramic hearth plates
- Data recorder
- 12 months manufacturer warranty
Buy Snol ashing furnaces online, or speak to our team on 01257 270 433 to discuss your options. This furnace is available to buy online in a choice of external finishes, or contact us to discuss optional upgrades, if required. All Snol furnaces come with 12 month manufacturer warranty for complete peace of mind. Want more info?