The 40/1200 LSF21 chamber ashing furnace from Snol is designed specifically for high-temperature applications, capable of reaching a maximum temperature of 1200°C. It is ideal for material testing, as well as heat treatment and ashing proceedures. The furnace, with its chamber made from solid ceramic, is designed to provide the necessary temperature resistance and thermal insulation for reliable and efficient ashing and burn-off procedures. The inclusion of fan-assisted chimney in the deisgn of a chamber permits the effective elimination of smoke generated during the process by creating an airflow that helps to exhaust and remove the smoke from the chamber, ensuring a cleaner and healthier environment.
The embedded heating elements are in the three sides of a chamber provide uniform temperature control, facilitate heat transfer, ensure thermal uniformity, enable rapid heating, and allow for heat recovery or management.
Features of the 40/1200 LSF21 Chamber Ashing Furnace
- 40 Litres chamber volume.
- Temperature range: +10 to +1200°C.
- Chamber external dimensions (WxDxH): 64.5 x 92 x 83.5 cm.
- Door safety interlock switch to protect the user and the sample.
- Door opens to the right side of the furnace for convenient access.
- Digital PID temperature controller E5CC with 1 program and 2 steps.
- Fan assisted chimney for smoke and humidity extraction.
- Choose powder painted grey or metal sheet exterior.
- For the ability to program ramp times, start times, etc. see controller upgrade options below
- Upgrades available:
- Overheat protection
- Additional ceramic hearth plates
- Data recorder
- 12 months manufacturer warranty
Buy Snol ashing furnaces online, or speak to our team on 01257 270 433 to discuss your options. This furnace is available to buy online in a choice of external finishes, or contact us to discuss optional upgrades, if required. All Snol furnaces come with 12 month manufacturer warranty for complete peace of mind. Want more info?