The 30 LSF21 ashing furnace from Snol is designed specifically for high-temperature applications, capable of reaching a maximum temperature of 1100°C and 1300°C. It is ideal for material testing, as well as heat treatment and ashing proceedures. The furnace, with its chamber made from fiber thermal insulation plates, is designed to provide the necessary temperature control and insulation for efficient and precise ashing and burn-off procedures. The inclusion of fan-assisted chimney in the deisgn of a chamber permits the effective elimination of smoke generated during the process by creating an airflow that helps to exhaust and remove the smoke from the chamber, ensuring a cleaner and healthier environment.
The embedded heating elements of a chamber provide uniform temperature control, facilitate heat transfer, ensure thermal uniformity, enable rapid heating, and allow for heat recovery or management.
Features of the 30 LSF21 (1100/1300) Ashing Furnace
- 30 Litres chamber volume.
- Temperature range: +10 to +1100°C & 1300°C.
- Chamber external dimensions (WxDxH): 64.5 x 92 x 83.5 cm.
- Door safety interlock switch to protect the user and the sample.
- Digital PID temperature controller E5CC with 1 program and 2 steps.
- Fan assisted chimney for smoke and humidity extraction.
- Choose powder painted grey or metal sheet exterior.
- For the ability to program ramp times, start times, etc. see controller upgrade options below
- Upgrades available:
- Process observation window (o 35 mm) up to 1100°C
- Overheat protection
- Additional ceramic hearth plates
- Data recorder
- 12 months manufacturer warranty
Buy Snol ashing furnaces online, or speak to our team on 01257 270 433 to discuss your options. This furnace is available to buy online in a choice of external finishes, or contact us to discuss optional upgrades, if required. All Snol chamber furnaces come with 12 month manufacturer warranty for complete peace of mind. Want more info?