This Snol 20/300 LSN oven has a control cabinet located at the underpart of the oven for convenient usage, along with forced horizontal air circulation for homogeneous temperature distribution to ensure optimal results during processes such as drying, heating, thermal testing and aging. This Snol Oven is suitable for usage across a range of applications such as laboratories, educational institutions, medicine and light industrial applications. The oven ensures excellent outcomes due to its sound technical specifications.
This Snol oven includes temperature controller for easy maintenance of the temperature inside. The product also has Oven Temperature Protection (OTP)to prevent the oven over heating keep the user and samples safe. Upgradable options of the product include: Buzzer, additional and reinforced shelves, metal tray, Digital Timer, table for observation window and Process Observation Window.
Features of the Snol 20/300 LSN Oven:
- 20 Litre Chamber Volume.
- Temperature Range: +10 to 300°C
- Internal Chamber Dimensions (W x D x H): 24 x 28 x 34 cm
- External Dimensions (W x D x H): 46 x 68 x 64 cm
- Control panel is placed in the underpart of the oven.
- Ventilation motor on back side.
- Forced horizontal air circulation.
- Microprocessor temperature controller.
- 304 stainless steel inside casing and 2 stainless steel shelves.
- Door opens to the right – inner door in stainless steel, silicon joint.
- Choose from powder painted grey or textured stainless steel exterior.
- Oven Temperature Protection.
- Short heating up/cooling down period for efficient usage.
- Insulated by Rock wool.
- Low electric power consumption.