The 15 LSC01 ceramic chamber furnace from Snol is designed specifically for high-temperature applications, reaches upto the maximum temperature of 900°C ,1100°C, 1200°C and 1300°C. The ceramic chamber furnace is ideal for material testing, as well as heat treatment and ashing proceedures. The solid ceramic chamber features enclosed heating elements, ensuring a high degree of accuracy. The option of including of fan-assisted chimney in the deisgn of a chamber permits the effective elimination of smoke generated during the process by creating an airflow that helps to exhaust and remove the smoke from the chamber, ensuring a cleaner and healthier environment.The furnace is well-suited for scientific laboratories, educational institutions, medicine and industry.
Features of the Snol 12 LSC01 Ceramic Chamber Furnace
- 15 Litres chamber volume.
- Temperature range: +10 to 900°C ,1100°C, 1200°C and 1300°C.
- Chamber internal dimensions (WxDxH): 21.5 x 40 x 19.5 cm.
- Door safety interlock switch to protect the user and the sample.
- Door opening sideways for convenient access to the chamber.
- Digital PID temperature controller E5CC with 1 program and 2 steps.
- Choose powder painted grey or metal sheet exterior.
- For the ability to program ramp times, start times, etc. see controller upgrade options below
- Upgrades available:
- Fan assisted chimney for forced air extraction
- Process observation window (Ø 35 mm) up to 1100 °C
- Digital timer for delayed start
- Overheat protection
- Additional ceramic hearth plates
- Data recorder
- 12 months manufacturer warranty
Buy Snol ceramic furnaces online, or speak to our team on 01257 270 433 to discuss your options. This furnace is available to buy online in a choice of external finishes, or contact us to discuss optional upgrades, if required. All Snol ceramic chamber furnaces come with 12 month manufacturer warranty for complete peace of mind. Want more info?