The Pol-Eko KK 240 FIT is a phytotron climate chamber, designed to carefully set and maintain a constant environment. The KK 240 FIT allows the user to accurately set the temperature and humidity within the chamber, as well as control and monitor the light intensity. The chamber is ideal for monitoring and controlling plant growth and proliferation, as well as being suitable for a wide range of biological applications. The chamber can be cooled or heated between 0 – 60°C, and is designed to remain stable and reliable over long periods.
Simulate day/night conditions easily with light intensity control. The KK 240 FIT chamber uses a Smart PRO controller, giving you easy control over the chamber conditions. Save multiple user-set temperature, humidity and light programmes, and easily download a full event log at the touch of a button. Light panels are made according to your specification, with a range of different wavelength LED options available. Add the unit to your quote, or call our sales team discuss the options you need. If you would prefer a unit without lighting, find the standard KK 240 climate chamber here.
We sell a wide range of Pol-Eko climatic chambers, with options for humidifier-type, lighting and chamber size. If you can’t see the option you are looking for, call our sales team on 01257 270 433 who will be happy to assist. Full options can be seen in the downloadable brochure below.
Features of the KK 240 FIT Environmental Chamber:
- Temperature range: 0 – 60°C (with light off) or 0 – 50°C (with light on)
- Relative humidity range: 30 – 90%
- Light options: Choose whether you would prefer white LED or multicolour LEDs (options for blue, white, red and deep red)
- Light installation: Choose over-shelf (P), door (D), or side (S) configuration
- Optional separate controls for each light module
- Ultrasonic humidifier requires less energy than alternative steam humidifiers
- Open door alarm helps to protect your samples from accidental spoilage
- LAN and USB ports integrated into control unit, allowing you to download your data easily
- 30 mm access port on the left wall allows for additional monitoring, if required
- Automatic defrosting function protects your unit and ensures optimum energy usage
- Includes three stainless steel wire shelves (with the option to purchase more, if required)
- Shelves hold up to 10 kg each
- Acid-proof stainless steel interior
- Choose powder coated sheet, or stainless steel linen finish
- Single door configuration, with a lockable solid outer door and glass inner door.
- Castors for easy positioning and movement
- Forced air convection for even temperature and humidity distribution
- Internal dimensions (W x D x H): 60 x 50 x 80 cm
- Chamber capacity: 240 L
- Temperature protection class 3.3 to DIN 12880
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
- Custom configuration available. See datasheet below, or call for more details
Smart PRO controller included:
- Large 7″ full-colour touchscreen
- LAN and USB ports
- WiFi communication
- Easily programmed multi-segment time and temperature programmes
- Internal memory stores programmes
- Visual and sound alarms
- Password protected controls
- Event registry for full reporting
Click here for our full range of environmental chambers. We stock a range of cabinets, with options for size, temperature range, humidifier type and lighting options. For more information on which climatic chamber to choose for your application read our comparison guide here.