The Clarus Mass spectrometer is a sophisticated benchtop mass spectrometric detector that enables routine chromatography /mass spectrometry analysis, as well as more complex analysis, to be carried out. The Clarus GCMS provides characterisation of your samples by using either electron ionisation mode or chemical ionisation.
The Clarus 600 T Mass spectrometer has lower detection limits than the standard 600 model, as well as higher column flow rates and pump-down times under 3 minutes.
Features of the Perkin Elmer Clarus 600/600 T GCMS:
- Characterisation of samples by using either electron ionisation mode or chemical ionisation.
- Edwards RV3 Rotary Vane pump – high vacuum and throughput performance.
- Clarus 600 T MS
- Clarus 600 GC
- Injection Tower.
- Up to 65 scans/second across a GC peak.
- Up to 100 scans/second for Selected Ion Monitoring.
- TurboMass software – makes report creation both intuitive and quick.
- Easily define and quantify extremely narrow chromatographic peaks.
- Wide mass range and flexible data acquisition modes for complex applications.
- High column flow rates and pump-down times under 3 mins.
- LCD display.
- Easy maintenance.
- User manuals and all other accessories photographed provided.