The Perkin Elmer AAnalyst 200 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer uses true double-beam Echelle optics, combined with the power of a solid state detector to deliver performance not typically available with an entry level flame AA. It’s rugged modular design and construction makes maintenance easy as users can simply switch out components, while fully automated gas controls and integrated safety checks, ensure uncompromising operator security.
Signal measurement modes include time-averaged integration, manual continuous graphics and peak-height measurement.
Features of the Perkin Elmer AAnalyst 200:
- Innovate Touch-screen Interface
- Sample Compartment Size: 25 x 25 cm
- Modular design for simple maintenance
- Manual or automated analysis
- Select up to 8 calibration standards or a reslope standard, and choose from 7 different calibration algorithms
- High-efficiency, segmented solid-state detector
- Hollow cathode lamps (HCLs) and electrodeless discharge lamps (EDLs)
- True double-beam Echelle optics
- Inert polymer mixing chamber – provides superior analysis of corrosive and high-solid matrices
- Multiple-language capability
- Wavelength range: 189-900 nm
- Spectral bandpass: 0.15 nm at 200 nm