The Ohaus Waving Shaker (Digital) provides a seamless, low-foaming, 3-D wave motion within a 0-20° range and has a 2.3 kg capacity, making it ideal for laboratory applications. Digital shaker with a spill-resistant aluminium tray (29.9 X 22.2 cm) protects against overloading, signalled by an audio/visual alarm. The applications includes mixing blood samples, DNA extractions, blotting, gel staining and distaining, plus hybridizations.
The system features a stepper motor drive, a cast aluminium housing, an included non-slip rubber mat, and an option for stacking tray. Furthermore, the shaker uses gradual speed ramping to prevent splashing and maintains smooth rocking with advanced motor and electronics.
Features of the Ohaus Waving Shaker (Digital):
- Tilt angle of 0 – 20° with a stepper motor drive system for precise waving motion.
- The shaker features a single tier and demonstrates a speed accuracy of ±1 rpm.
- LED display for time, speed, and tilt angle with digital controls.
- Timer can be set anywhere from one second to 160 hours.
- Set the speed from 1 to 30 rpm, depending on the application.
- 24 month manufacturer warranty.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.