The Ohaus Scout STX Precision Balance accurately measures samples to 3 decimal places. The balances are useful for many applications such as: percent weighing, parts counting, dynamic/animal weighing, totalization, density determination, display hold and mole weighing .
The balance has an intuitive LCD touch-screen for high accuracy and productivity, along with a Qwerty keyboard and numeric keypad, making it easy to input data. Data can be transferred to a USB device easily, or the balance can be connected to a PC using the RS-232 port on the rear of the unit. The precision balance has a fast and efficient stabilisation time to save user time and increase productivity.
Features of the Ohaus Scout STX Precision Balance:
- Capacity options available: 120/220g.
- Precision accuracy: to 3 decimal places.
- Large, intuitive, full-colour, LCD touch-screen.
- RS323 and USB ports, as well as Bluetooth, for connecting to PC or other devices.
- Integrated overload protection system at 10x capacity – for protecting the balance in demanding environments.
- 9.3cm stainless steel pan and replaceable in-use cover.
- Stability, overload and underload, indicators.
- Menu lock switch and transportation lock.
- Top cover draft shield protects from wind
- ABS Housing.
Download datasheet for full technical specifications