The Ohaus Scout SKX Portable Balance accurately measures samples to 2 decimal places. This product is useful for many applications such as: Weighing, density determination and mole weighing.
The Portable balance has a 6-digit 7-segment with white LED backlight LCD display. This improves readability in low-light conditions and makes it easier to view results from across a lab bench. Data can be transferred to a USB device easily, or the balance can be connected to a PC using the RS-232 port on the rear of the unit. The Portable Balance has a fast and efficient stabilisation time to save user time and increase productivity.
Features of the SKX Portable Balance:
- Capacity options available: 220g, 420g and 620g.
- Precision accuracy: to 2 decimal place.
- Large, intuitive, full-colour, LCD touch-screen.
- RS323 and USB ports, as well as Bluetooth, for connecting to PC or other devices.
- Compact design – easily portable.
- Integrated overload protection system at 10x capacity – for protecting the balance in demanding environments.
- Removable 12 cm Stainless Steel Pan.
- Stability, overload and underload, indicators.
- Menu lock switch and transportation lock.
- Stackable design – making the balance easy to store.
- ABS Housing.