The Ohaus Pioneer Precision Balance (PX4201 Series) provides affordable, high-accuracy performance for diverse applications with capacity of 4200g. Featuring a large backlit-LCD screen and user-friendly prompts, control the unit using four tactile buttons on the front. An integrated real-time clock (RTC) maintains precise time, even during power loss. GLP/GMP data output ensures traceability, while password protection safeguards against unauthorized balance setting changes. The PX offers six modes and convenient connectivity with USB and RS232 ports for seamless communication with PCs and printers.
Features of the Ohaus Pioneer Precision Balance (PX4201, PX4201/E, PX4201M):
- The balance with 4200g capacity and 0.1g readability.
- Optional InCal semi-automatic internal calibration with the option for OIML Class II legal certification for trade use.
- Comes with an in-house cover and AC power adapter included.
- With a quick 1-second stabilisation time, achieving high repeatability, the standard deviation is ≤5% of full load (g) at 0.08g.
- A 18 cm removable stainless steel pan for precise and versatile weighing in laboratories and industrial settings.
- Back ports feature RS-232 and USB connectivity for PCs or PLCs, with a security lock to prevent unauthorised use.
- Backlit LCD screen with wide viewing angle and a 2-line display for added convenience.
For additional product information, please don’t hesitate to call us at 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.