The Ohaus Microplate Vortex Mixer operates between 300 rpm and 2500 rpm in On mode, and from 300 rpm to 3500 rpm in Touch Mode, making it perfect for mixing microplates across the speed range. This robustly designed mixer, equipped with a high-quality motor, enables continuous-duty operation with accessories throughout its speed range. Digital model offers precise control and timers, while non-digital model present cost-effective alternatives.
These high-quality German-manufactured motors enable continuous operations and support loads of up to 2 microplates. Additionally, the mixer includes a detachable 3-wire cord and plug, as well as a single microplate adapter and cup head.
Features of the Ohaus Microplate Vortex Mixer:
- The speed range for On mode ranges from 300 to 2500 rpm, while the Touch Mode ranges 300 to 3500 rpm.
- The mixer operates with a 3.5 mm orbit for efficient sample mixing.
- Select from Analog or Digital models of Heavy-Duty Microplate Mixers.
- The timer for the digital model mixer allows settings from 1 second to 9999 minutes.
- The maximum capacity allows for materials weighing up to 2 microplates.
- Continuous duty rating ensures efficient uninterrupted heavy-duty operation.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.