The Ohaus Guardian 2000 Stirrer (Resin Small Squared Plate) is ideal for a wide range of applications across research, academia and industry that require fast heating and reliable stirring up to 15L. This rugged and reliable analog stirrer is equipped with user-friendly control knobs for temperature and stirring speed, ensuring ease of use. The device also includes a prominent hot top indicator light, which ensures the safety of the end user during all heating applications.
The durable metal housing is designed to withstand harsh conditions in the lab, ensuring a long lifetime. It features a spill-resistant design that further enhances its durability. The smooth ceramic top plate is both chemical-resistant and easy to clean, making it ideal for hassle-free maintenance.
Features of the Ohaus Guardian 2000 Stirrer (Resin Small Squared Plate):
- Stirring speed between 200 to 1600 rpm
- Includes PTFE coated stir bar.
- 10.2 x 10.2 cm plate, with an 15 L capacity.
- Green indicator light shows when the unit is heating and stirring.
- Prominent hot top indicator light, shows the user at a glance whether the plate is hot.
- Comes with TUV certification.
- 24 month manufacturer warranty.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.