The Ohaus Guardian 2000 Hotplate-Stirrer (Ceramic Small Plate) is ideal for a wide range of applications across research, academia and industry that require fast heating and reliable stirring up to 15L. The unit is equipped with user-friendly control knobs for temperature and stirring speed, ensuring ease of use. It also includes a prominent hot top indicator light, which ensures the safety of the end user during all heating applications.
Experience the versatility of this analog hotplate-stirrer as it effortlessly tackles boiling liquids, effortlessly prepares solutions, expertly dissolves buffers and reagents, flawlessly handles media preparation, and skillfully concentrates samples.
Features of the Ohaus Guardian 2000 Hotplate-Stirrer (Ceramic Small Plate):
- Stirring speed between 200 to 1600 rpm
- Includes PTFE coated stir bar
- Temperature from ambient + 70 °C to 500 °C
- 10.2 x 10.2 cm plate, with an 15 L capacity
- Green indicator light shows when the unit is heating and stirring
- Prominent hot top indicator light, shows the user at a glance whether the plate is hot
- 24 month manufacturer warranty
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.