The Ohaus 19mm Extreme Orbital Shaker supports optimal cell growth with 16 kg capacity, CO2 and humidity control for optimal cell growth. This digital shaker includes a built-in 33 X 33 cm tray with a non-slip rubber mat for enhanced stability. The applications encompass cell cultures, solubility studies, extractions, bacterial and yeast cultures, suspensions, staining/destaining, immunoassays, protein studies, and blotting techniques. The remote controller attaches to incubators or benches, connecting via a 170 cm cable for external speed and time control.
This shaker includes an IP65-rated motor and consists of cold-rolled steel (CRS) and stainless steel. It features an external control module and a 5.5-ft cable for easy access. The digital model ensures dependable shaking across the entire speed range with its robust triple eccentric drive design.
Features of the Ohaus 19mm Extreme Orbital Shaker:
- Consistent 19mm orbital motion
- 33 X 33 cm aluminium tray
- Capacity: 16 kg
- Speed Range: 15 to 500 rpm
- LED displays for time and speed are independent
- Digital model feature an RS232 interface for two-way data logging and unit control.
- Timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 160 hours.
- Maintenance free triple eccentric, brushless DC motor.
- 24 month manufacturer warranty.
If you see any accessories on the data sheet which you need, but can’t see on our website, please give us a call on 01257 270 433, or send us a message, and we’ll be happy to help.